View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sat, Aug-30-03, 15:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237.6/229/135 Female 5'6''
BF:41/40/22
Progress: 8%

Hi there. So glad to hear from you! Berlin, huh? Well, I have always wanted to go there. Maybe one of these days we can get togehter and whine in person! lol

I was born in Texas and grew up mostly in South Carolina. I moved here almost one year ago when I married my Dutch husband, as I may have already said. WHat a difference living here after growing up a Southern Belle...you know what I mean!

I haven't disucussed my WOE with ANYONE......It's only been a week, but regardless, I am doing this quietly till I shed enough pounds for everyone to notice! lol Then I can say I am just changing my eating habits. I am not going to try to recruit people here to this way of life. The Dutch are FIRMLY convinced that bread is oh so healthy. OK....they are thin and it works for them. Wish I were Dutch. But, alas, I am not...so low carb is for me!

So sorry to hear about your suitcase of Atkins. I am talking to someone in Dusseldorf also. I know that is a long way from Berlin, but there HAS to be others out here....Germany, Holland, Belgium etc. We need to seriously try to find a way to get a distributorship togehter here...Even my husband is encouraging that! What do you think? Well, have to go...hubby is crazy because I have been on here off and on all day. lol I will write more tomorrow.

Hugs and am glad i met a friend!
Char