View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Aug-30-03, 10:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 160/143/125 Female 5-6
BF:got/luv/handles
Progress: 49%

No one is taking your ketchup away? With that attitude you are going to fail. Thats how you ended up weighing 300 lbs isnt it? Im being very blunt here because sometimes people need to stop being treated like babies. You either have to replace these foods that are bad for you, or be over weight and unhealthy for the rest of your life. You cant have your cake and eat it too. You are only suppose to eat the foods on the list, trying to cheat in other foods is pointless, you are only cheating yourself. Go read the book and follow it word for word. All of these "little cheats" like carrots and ketchup will sabotage your diet. You need to read everything to make sure it doesnt have sugar, and if you dont know, then dont eat it. I really wish you the best of luck, but I think you really need to work on that attitude. I hope through this way of eating you will attain a healthy perspective towards food. But cant you give up two weeks of your life to follow induction correctly? If you look at the big picture, its not very long, and it might be the greatest things you will ever do for yourself.