#4   ^
Old Sat, Aug-30-03, 10:32
Leeloo Wannabe

Plan: Maint./Low GI (good carb)
Stats: 143/135/135 Female 5'8"
BF:25.6%/21.9%/>20%
Progress: 100%
Default Thank you guys!

Thanks Arnie and Nat! On our first two challenges, as I mentioned, my husband and I went ALL out and ate anything our hearts desired (for me it was ALWAYS blueberry pancakes with syrup for brekky, lots of chocolate through the day and pasta or pizza for dinner or and we'd only go to a movie on that free day so we could enjoy popcorn and butter). That being said, I usually felt like CRAP that night and the next day. I think I might have developed a disorder (mild) where even now, when I want something - I want LOTS AND LOTS of it, I think it's like my "final supper" again. It takes a lot of self control for me to be mindful about my portions (and it isn't even when I'm hungry, it's just that I feel I'll never get it again or something...weird I know.) I don't ever wnat to feel that "gross" again after bingeing on a high carb meal, but in my head I feel better knowing that I "CAN" if I want but hopefully I remember what I felt like the week prior and won't do it.

Since discovering the LC WOL, I feel so much better and I want to continue with it forever, but I loved the structure of the BFL workouts.

I will take your advice Nat and just not do any conting that day, have the LC stuff I want, when I want it. Thank goodness for LC bake mixes, etc. I can still have my blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and stay true to my new LC WOL!!

Thanks for your comments Nat and Arnie - you helped!!

Lily