#247   ^
Old Sat, Aug-30-03, 10:02
"Natural Mystic"

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178/108/120 Female 5' 1"
BF:45%/17%/15%
Progress: 121%

Hi Sistahs! Happy long Weekend!

Welcome Jacodri & ThickChic! Glad you guys joined us.
Quote:
I would like for us to have a banner but I'm not very skilled at doing that. I want you all to look at these pictures and tell me how well you like them
1)http://www.framedartusa.com/perl/frG?a13998+w140+h104
2)
3)

These are a few if you can find more pictures that represent us then please post them. We will vote on them later.
Amiee, all are beautiful but I like the first one best. Thanks for taking the time to search for them.
Quote:
I went to the doctor on Wednesday and had my bloodwork done. Today the nurse called and said my cholesterol is high..208 & she said it should have been below 200. She said if I don't work on it now, I will have to take medications when I get older. I am only 24 & will be 25 in October. She recommended that I cut out fatty and fried foods. I am confused b/c I really want to continue w/LC b/c I know I will lose the weight & I don't want to do a lowfat diet. I am going to do some research before I go grocery shopping b/c I know I will probably have to begin eating more fruits and vegetables. I do know that I will definitely have to add exercise to my daily routine whether I feel like it or not.
Kalondra, did you also have it done before starting Atkins? I think as you lose the weight the cholesterol will come down. I think you should post that question in the Atkins fourm...or better still go to the journals of LisaN or Doreen or Tofi and ask them what they think. They are very knowledgeable and will able to give you really good advice. Hang in there and don't give up this WOL yet.

I like the idea of the question per day. Maybe everyone can take turns asking a question.
Quote:
red- How did you like UofL?
Hi Chantel I did not go to UofL. You meant Skeeweeaka. Hope your time at work goes by fast.
Quote:
just arrived on campus today and I already had two friends tell me that I lost weight! It felt really good because they haven't seen me all summer. I'm definitely going to continue with atkins I feel so much healthier now.
MsLayila, you must have felt so great. Awesome!

Hey Skinny, Harley & Bonnie! 20b430 hope your Birthday weekend is everything you want it to be.

Be safe Sistahs!

Peace
red