Old Sat, Aug-30-03, 08:54
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/160/160 Male 68 inches
BF:?%/15%/10%
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrushka
Arnie, I'd use a half dose at first, any maybe not 3x a day, if this is your first go around. E usually comes in 8mg if I remember correctly, and since the dose is 20mg, you're always just going to be under the amount (this is why it's still legal to buy it - the 8mg dose that is) required.

I believe baby asprins are 81mg, so two should do the job.

To this day when I take one of my remaning ECA's I still only take half - I get more than enough of a kick from them that this suffices.

-N

Yup, you are right again, Nat!

I took the full dose about half an hour before going out for my HIIT run this morning and what can I say but; Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines.... VRRROOOOM! I want to go again...

I'm definitely one of those people who should start with a half or quarter dose. Yes, the E did come in 8mg tabs, so I think that will be plenty to start with. I'll keep the C and A in correct proportion to what amount of E I take. I took 2.5 tabs of E this morning to get the full 20 mg. But obviously that's way to much for me to start with. I think I'll start with just once, maybe twice a day on workout days. Being a recovered drug addict, this feeling is just way to buzzed for my comfort zone.

Anyone want to go for a run around the city...

Arnie