Stats: 320/320/230 Male 186
BF:
Progress:
Default this food ok? advice also needed

well i just started atkins on monday of this week
and it seems the massive cravings have stopped
been trying to keep it 20 grams and below but i dono how well i am succeeding

here's what i ate today

half lb of ground beef seasoned with some spices (the spices had about 4 grams of carbs in em)

3 cups of lettuce (with bits of carrots and some other stuff mixed in, this was mixed in with the seaoned ground beef to make something i call a mexican salad) also included in this was about 3 large tbsp of sourcream

i had 2 seasoned chicken breasts (seasoning didn't have carbs listed, but sugar was not an ingrediant, nor was any sort of grain stuff, so i assume it was ok)

i had 3 pickles slices (makes up about 1/3 of a whole large dill pickle)

i also had 2 glasses of lemonade (made with concentrated lemon juice (no sugar added) and a splenda like sugar replacement stuff)

that was my food for the day

here is a previous days food also

day one:
burgers (2 small patties) with a SMALL amount of ketchup (half a tablespoon until i can get ahold of that atkins stuff in canada) also covered in mustard cheese and lettuce.

egg burger (2 cooked eggs with cheese over a hmburger patty)

sausages for dinner (3 small ones) along with a bowl of salad

basically that is what i have been eating, mixing and amtching th various menu items during the day. looking to add in some pork and chicken wings (buffalo style, very little carbs) into hte mix. pork rinds for snaking on when i get a bit hungry throughout the day. and let's not forgot water
LOTS of water everyday.

anyone got any suggestions as to what would be good to add to that meal plan
fish is too expensive i find, and i throw up when eating tomatoes, keep those 2 in mind when suggesting
Sponsored Links