#33   ^
Old Fri, Aug-29-03, 18:57
Registered Member

Plan: Redbook Magazine
Stats: 166/144/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 85%

Dear all,

Welcome, Lynn (tanmasters). Nice to have you here.

Connie, Congratulations on reaching 140 lbs. You worked hard and you got what you deserved...in a good way! Fantastic!! BTW, thanks for the tip on the flaxseed and physillium powder or husks.

AngelaR, how did your salmon loaf come out the other night?
I can sympathize with you on those headaches--my husband used to get extremely bad migraines. Right now he's coping with RSD, which is a chronic pain condition -- an unbelievably painful and unrelenting condition. Most pain medication even in megadoses is not effective at all for him.
I may not be stalled in the technical interpretation but for me I am. Usually I can lose about 1 lb. a week -- and that was on a regular diet with just smaller portions.

Hi, Weimom! How is it going for you?

I have to be a bit brief or maybe the word is "breezy". Last week I was speaking to a woman at the swimming pool. She was interested in "food" and its affect on cholesterol and reads everything she can but she does not have a computer at home. I promised her I would print some of the articles we spoke about and promised to give it to her tomorrow. Now I have to refind them.

Food, food, food--I am not doing as well as you all in keeping carbs down to 40 grams. I am finding that impossible. I will try a bit harder or perhaps I will exercise harder.

You are welcome to review my past post with my fitday address.

You all take care....talk to you soon!

Happy LCing!

Jeanne48