View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Aug-29-03, 01:47

Plan: Straight Keto
Stats: 315/267/180 Male 68"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Pylon:

I don't know if alot of guys dont post because they're afraid of admitting to being on a diet or not. I kind of had that myself. Of course logically I know what's wrong with being on a diet ? Who could possibly find fault with someone for trying to better themselves ? I told my close friends and my mom, then a coworker, and now everybody and their brother knows, both in my personal life and at work. And everyone has been supportive and good about it.

Zeuss:

Stick with it man. I lost 12 lbs in the first week and thought it was great, and then 2 lbs in the 2nd week and I thought it was going to be terrible and drop off to nothing. I'm now 3 1/2 weeks into this and down 21 lbs. with hardly any excercise outside of my normal routine.
As long as you're losing you're winning (Hmmm, sounds like a good quote).
I know everybody has these visions of "Man, wouldn't it be nice to lose 70 lbs in 3 months ?" but as long as it's coming off, keep at it. I always counter that quote (when I think along those lines to myself) "I'd already be there if I had started this a year ago, or 10 years ago, or even 6 months ago." Just stick with it. Be careful about those heart palpitations though.

Met