View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-03, 16:22

Plan: Back to induction! :-)
Stats: 209/179/150 Female 5'8"
BF:Too Freakin Much!
Progress: 51%

Hi guys! Thanks for your input. To answer the TOM thing, I just had that LAST week, so it can't be that. I continued losing all through that TOM also. However, I am feeling better about things now than I was this morning. I guess I was being a little dramatic...well it WAS like 5:30 in the morning after all!!! ha ha.....
So I am going to do as SarahWeb suggested and eat exactly what I ate on week one and hope that things get back to normal. Somehow along the way this past week I have knocked myself out of ketosis, I can feel it. I just had the hugest (is that even a word???) Greek salad ever with grilled chicken breast on it....the salad alone was probably 20 carbs...it was HUGE! And I ate the whole thing....I haven't tallied up on FitDay yet but I'm sure it's alot! It was an off day for me all around - was running late for work because I spent too much time online so I didn't have time to make my regular eggs for brekkie and I didn't have time to pack a lunch either so I threw a handful of peanuts and a few blueberries into a dish and took them to work with me - then just ate this salad for dinner...so maybe the day isn't tooo badly shot..we'll see.
I am not going to give up this WOE because I truly do like it waaaay better than any other diet I've tried....just chalk this up to experience...that I can't get "comfortable" and slack off....must stay focused!! Thanks again you guys for being there for me today!!!! I really appreciate all your support!!!