View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-03, 07:30

Plan: Low carb & some Keto
Stats: 276/251/140 Female 5 feet 1 inches
BF:43.5%/34%/23%
Progress: 18%

Got through another day. As the song goes "One day at a time Sweet Jesus"

Everything went as planned yesterday. Even though I was hungry all last night but I didn't give in. I was determined not to cave. I did have 2 tbsp of peanut butter. I can't wait until I really get some food in the house and then when I'm hungry I don't have to fight temptation, I can just go and eat a piece of cheese or meat.

I've been so tired this week. I guess because of the transition from High Carb to Low Carb. I've also been exercising and that has probably sent my body into shock. "Why are you doing this to me!" I can just hear my thunder thighs rumbling.

I did do my abdominal exercises yesterday, even though it was hard. I just did one set. I'm not sure when I'll be ready to do two. It will be a while.

TODAY
I walked on the treadmill for 30min. --1.28miles (.06 fewer miles than I walked on Tuesday) I guess I'm really tired. I thought about running a little to at least make the miles I did on tuesday but I didn't.

FOOD
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Lunch: 2 slices of meatloaf and 1/2 cup broccoli
Dinner: Not sure yet--but meat and veggies

I haven't taken my measurements yet but I will soon (maybe today). I'm just hoping that I will have more energy next week.