View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-03, 05:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/240/170 Male 172cm
BF:
Progress:

Vpeach, thanks for the encouraging words, but I think fat people lose far quicker, so it's understandable that I would lose 25 for your 6 when I'm almost double your weight

For those saying it's impossible to lose this fast, look here:
http://atkins.com/Archive/2003/7/17-476793.html
This guy around my age lost 106lbs in 5 months, and he started 25lbs above what I am right now. So it CAN be done on Atkins. Wish I had some way of contacting him to find out if he did anything special. Whatever he did, I can do it better if it ensured results.

I haven't actually made advances on the girl as she's way out of my league, so it wasn't her asking me to lose weight. It's something I felt I had to do on my own. The weight loss doesn't guarantee the date, but it significantly increases my chances. All I know is that beautiful girls don't go for ugly guys and vice versa.

"maybe here is a question you would consider....are YOU overlooking women who are overweight????"

Yes, unfortunately I do (at least when it comes to the ideal girlfriend). I've been conditionned, like many young men of my generation, to only respond to thin attractive girls. I know how unfair and hypocritical this is, but it's hard to get over this conditionment when the media has bombarded you with it since you're a kid. It's not just me though, women do the same...although they are certainly, and by far, the biggest victims of the media on this.

I must admit that atlee's, adriana's, and armywife's replies were pleasant to read. It's nice to know some people aren't as cynical as I am, and I know I'll be marrying someone for their personality and not their looks. However that's 10 years away, and right now I would give anything to be with this girl (hopefully she's a great person on the inside too).

School time. Adios.