View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 23:32
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 190/188/150 Female 5 feet 8.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

I'm not on prednizone but I'm on Depakote and while it doesn't cause hunger it does cause severe weight gain (yay!! for no reason! That's just the BEST!) so I can definitely understand your predicament. . . . . as for pigging out. . I do that all on my own without the help of medication! I'm naturally a piggy! Problem is "back in the day" I burned it right off. . now I sit on my rump making beads all day and it stays put. . . . just do like **skibunnie** said.. . . stick w/induction foods for now. . . easier said than done I KNOW, but well worth it. . . .at least it's not one of those "you can have one carrot, two pieces of lettuce and a half a can of tuna" type diets. . eat until you're full. . . what else I find helps is forcing myself to eat a lot of something really fatty and carb free that I'm NOT hungry for. . . I feel REAAAALLLLY full after that. . . then dont even TALK to me about food for at least three or four hours! You can do it. . . and you know where to post if it gets tough!