View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 20:36
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I started around mid-may. So a little over 3 months. In those three months I've lost around 33 pounds so far. What keeps me motivated is not only the weight loss, but how healthy I feel. I'm not longer hungry, I have more strength and endurance, I am eating very healthy and a ton of veggies, I'm saving money shopping and not getting those frozen dinners, and many other reasons.

I was using the keto strips. I ran out and don't really have the money to get more. I did use fitday religiously. Then one night I relized I was trying so hard to get good "ratios" and cals that I was no longer enjoying this WOE. I have been on it enough to know what I can and can't eat. I cut out fitday completely, then went to wher eI just entered my info at the end of the day. I found I could stay between 20-30 carbs a day without keeping count at all. I did come in low on calories and protien though.

I do use fitday, but not for carbs or cals anymore. I use it because I'm trying to raise my protien and calories. The big difference though is I don't let it dictate what I am going to eat. I just have my meal, then enter it later, not worrying about how many carbs, cals, or what ever I should or shouldn't have at that meal. My weight loss picked up and I enjoy eating much more again.