#1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-13-01, 19:30

Plan: World Domination
Stats: 210/175/154 Male 6ft
BF:
Progress: 63%
Default my story + advice needed

hello everyone
Im new to this board, so to get started i thaught id tell my story, before i ask a few questions.
I am a 23 year old male,
thanx i started a low carb program few months ago, basically because i caught sight of myself on a security camera in a bar and couldnt belive how fat i looked.
I decided to do somthing about it, as i had no sucess with the ladies in quite some time!
A friend was trying a low carb program, and was saying he had lost 11 pounds in 11 days, with no exercise. i was sceptical to his claims, but i decided to give it a go.
I looked up on the net about low carbing, an after getting the basics i started on a program of eating less than 20g of carbs a day.i had a great start
I lost 14 pounds in about 20 days.
i was about 200 pounds to start with and in about 6 weeks i was down to my current weight of 170 pounds.
i was delighted, instead of squeezing into 36inch jeans, i was fitting nicely into 32inchers. and i was feeling great about myself.
but i had very stressfull examinations coming up, so i quit the diet to concerntrate on them.
i didnt gain any weight at all, even though i was eating junk, to get my mind of the exams, so i was pleased, but after the exams finnished i seemed to fall into a deep depresion, a friend of mine, who is a doctor, told me that many people who leave a low carb plan suddenly get very depressed when they quit, due to the body missing those feel good ketones.
anyway i kept trying to get back on the low carb plan, but i couldnt last more than a few days untill i slipped.
i started going to the gym a lot (while on the low carb plan), and found i didnt loose any weight or gain much muscle and i seemed to only have the energy to run for about 1km at 12km/hour. so i quit again and started eating a traditional "healty plan", i seemed to gain a little fat, but als gained a hell of a lot of large muscle, i also had the energy to run 2 km at 12km/hour.
My body looks really good, except for my face, which still looks chubby and fat, and my waist, which looks good and toned when i breath in, but flabby when i breath out. the rest of my body looks superb, (IMO)
does anyone have any advice as to what i should do?
especially to loose weight on my face, is a return to low carb the answer?,
anyone know any facial exercises?
as a poor student, i found the low carb way very expensive to stick to, any tips there?
im feeling a bit depresed again, now that my face and waist dont seem to be getting thinner
thanks for reading, any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Sponsored Links