View Single Post
  #270   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 14:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Dear Nance,

I will certainly lift you and your mom up in prayer. Be sure an take care of yourself while helping your mom.

Dear Bonnie,

That is so great to be able to do crunches. I don't think I can bend like that. It must be a sight you doing them in the closet.

Last night went to a church dinner and did pretty good. Didn't have any bread, no lasagne. Just chicken w/ mushrooms, 2 slices of beef, green beans, salad. Then it was desert time. I had a piece of cheescake (smaller then normal) and split a piece of chocolate cake with DH. Took 2 bites and gave him the rest. Way to sweet. I am soooo tired today. I think that could be why. Didn't exercise yesterday but I will make it a point to do some today. Have been in the kitchen much of the day preparing for my childrens school lunches for the rest of the week. They start tomorrow. The sf jello w/ cream cheese mix is a great yogurt substitue and they also liked that pizza. I want to make the flourless chocolate cake for tomorrows desert since it is a tradition (that is ending)for us to go have ice cream on the first day of school. My children have adapted so well to Atkins. I made some lc ice cream and they are enjoying that