View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 12:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220.5/175/155 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 69%

Fairchild and FromVA - thank you so much for your ideas. I plan to try some of the different food options that FromVA mentioned - at least it'll be something different than what I've been eating. I couldn't even get eggs down this morning, so we just had a couple patties of sausage for breakfast. The surprising thing is that I didn't get hungry before lunchtime. That's one thing I have noticed - food does not appeal to me as much as it used to. Although I'm sure if you sat a piece of homemade pie or cake in front of me right now, I'd be drooling. The idea of spinach in the eggs sounds like a great one.

One thing I haven't been doing is exercising. My plans are to walk at a local college tract for 2.5 miles about 5 x a week (which I did for 3 months last year), but the temperature here has been consistently averaging 103 for the last couple of weeks, so I'm afraid I'll literally melt out there!! We are supposed to have a nice break on Friday into the 80's, so I'm looking forward to getting out.

Thanks again for your help. So far today, I'm hanging in there.