View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 10:13

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 151/148/125 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 12%

oh i went to ross today, got nothing. then ran over to tjmaxx and got 2 things of spiced chai and a thing of lemon tea. id never had either of them so i was hoping they tasted good. i cleaned the shelf off though. well the lemon tea was NASTY i thought. i followed the instructions on the side for ice and water drink. BLECH! the chai...well its doable....im sure i could think of something with it. but i have 2 bottles, maybe ill take 1 back. i followed the instructions for the milkshake thing...wouldnt be so bad with a lil heavy cream...but my heavy cream has turned into this blue cheese smelling clumpyness. not supposed to expire til 9/11. hmm! i tried asking the manager when they got shipments of the syrups in and they were like, well the truck gets here at 5pm but theres not always syrups. blah. i really dont want to order offline when i can get them cheaper at the store. i need some more carmel and chocolate though....also went to ross, nothing. last time i went to marshalls and asked they looked at me like i was crazy. sorry for rambling...im going now..