View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 09:56

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 183/145.0/135 Female 5'6
BF:23
Progress: 79%
Lightbulb Got Info

Thanx. I was on www.lowcarbfriends.com last night and received an e-mail from a member with a LOT of information from Dr. John Lee on Progesterone Cream. As a matter of fact I'll try to send a link here kastadiva <kastadiva~****t> this woman has numerous excerpts from Dr. Lee's seminars and research on the subject of estrogen dominance. I think that's why I have joint pain, am depressed, and the hot flashes are taking over even with the Flaxseed & Evening Primrose Oils, and I'm taking high dosages. The sweats are drenching me.

I called my Nurse Practioner to prescribe some natural progestrone cream for me. I'm a Vet and get it far less expensive than if I ordered it online or bought it at a store.

She says it will help with everthing, but will take about 6 months to work which is fine. I'm so depressed, I can't even get myself to do my normal workouts as I've planned. I am, however, forcing myself to finish the final touches on my decorating project. Maybe the urge to exercise will kick in one day soon.

If you would like the research, use the link above and I'm sure she will be more than happy to forward the info to you. I don't know how yet.