View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Aug-25-03, 18:20

Plan: My own
Stats: 258/205/200 Male 72 inches
BF:10%
Progress: 91%

Thanx for your helpful input "FromVA". I spend most of my time here on the excercise forum. I can talk & read about working out for hours, but I'm a man, & I don't have the same problem with my mid section as she does. I'm hoping somebody here went thru the same thing & could help us out. Thank u again & keep up the good work. I know u will reach your goal.

"Serena" Thats funny you would bring up Pilates. We went looking for the "Windsor Pilates" tape today. We didn't find it, but we will keep looking. I got the idea for Pilates from being on the exercise forum. I haven't read to many bad things about it. When I see it, I'll buy it for her. to answer your questions: She's had 3 kids. 1 boy 12yr old & 2girls 10 & 4yrs old. The weight gain she had with all three....I don't know. She did retain more weight with each child though. I was joking about taking a DNA test. I usually make that joke because my kids are "wild childs". I can't believe I helped create such crazy kids. "ritalin..ritalin...wherefore art thou ritalin?" But I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Besides my Mother quickly reminds me of all the crazy things I did too. So guess I deserve it.