View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Aug-25-03, 11:59

Plan: My own
Stats: 258/205/200 Male 72 inches
BF:10%
Progress: 91%

OK. Xplora & IkonzelmanI think u guys are way, way out of bounds. I was asking for help, because she, not me, is depressed about her stomach. Did u or did u not read where I..., ME..., THE DH..., whatever u want to call me, said "she looks great"? or when I said "She is happy with her weight loss, but hate her stomach". I'm happy with the way she look & I was happy with her when we both were overweight. I think u 2 probably have had some personal problems with your DH & think all men are like that. My wife & I lost our weight TOGETHER. Somewhere on this earth their are men that are supportive of their wives & will do aything to help them out. I was being sincere when I was asking any lady, who might have went thru the same problem that my wife have to help ME help her. I really like this forum because people here are so helpful & understanding with the struggle of weight loss. If u couldn't answer the question..I understand....but keep your personal problems to yourselves.

So again I ask: Are there any LADIES, (empasis on LADIES).....who don't have any male drama in their lives.....that have had children & had a problem losing the flab around their mid section....tell me & my wife how you got rid of it? Or if anybody have an answer or suggestion I would appreciate it.