View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Aug-25-03, 10:45

Plan: Low carb & some Keto
Stats: 276/251/140 Female 5 feet 1 inches
BF:43.5%/34%/23%
Progress: 18%

My husband and I had a big argument over the weekend and it made me realize that I need to change my life. I wait for people to love me and to accept me for who I am but they don't, so I need to love myself. I have hated myself for years and it doesn't help me with my life. I think inorder to have a better life, I'm going to have to love myself and start putting myself first. So here goes my attempt at loving myself, and being good to myself.

Breakfast
2 eggs
3 sausage links

Lunch
1/2 cup spinach
1 chicken leg

I promised myself that I would get up and exercise and I did. Everytime I woke up to go to the restroom, I would say to myself "Remember you have to exercise, you can do it, don't let anything stop you!" and I know it worked because, as soon as the alarm went off--I got out of bed, put on my exercise clothes and went to the basement to exercise. At this stage, I can only take one day at a time because I have a bad track record--So today I did my exercise.

Weight Training
Joyce Vendral's Weight training made easy: Upper Body

I did three sets of the upper body exercises, 12 REPS, 10 REPS & 8 REPS. With 3lb, 5lb, and 10lb weights. As you can tell, I'm very weak and out of shape. Tomorrow is my aerobics day--I'll tell you about it tomorrow.