View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Aug-24-03, 18:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198/185/148 Female 5'10"
BF:36%/31%/23%
Progress: 26%

Serena

Sad to see you have felt crapy all day and your husband's attemps to fix things with food is not working. I am glad you drink alot of water that is great. The stomach cramping I mentioned before visiting the bathroom was because my intestinal track was emptying out. It was not painful just a little discomfort before my business.

I had my gallbladder removed about 16 years ago so my tollerance to huge amounts of fat is a little tricky, however, the amounts I was comsuming for mini-meals on the Fat Fast was not enough to cause the cramping.

I agree your calories may be too low considering your high exercise level. Could you please tell me if you were using Ketostix? So many people say they are not reliable? I think they are a helpful tool, but you will get a light reading if you are well hydrated.

Lastly, I can feel your frustration. You did WW and it worked, now you have 5lbs back on and you are pationate about keeping the weight off.

If you are going to try the meat fast I hope you will continue to stay in contact and report your expierences.

best luck!