View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-24-03, 16:35

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/165/? Male 5'7
BF:
Progress:
Default newbie question

Hi everyone i just started my low carb diet about five days ago. i just joined this forum today and im looking around and i must admit im in a slight panic. My diet has a lot of eggs, cheese (a lot of cheese), and meat. But ive been reading and how much cheese is too much cheese and why is whipped cream and sugar free jello not good? i just got ketostix and i dont even know how to read them. theres a blue pad and a red pad... i dipped them into a sample and i dont know if im looking for the color to change on the blue pad, he red pad, or in between the two... im just lost. Is pork bad? i havent had more than 20-30 carbs a day and my cravings have all but subsided and for the first and second days i was tired and achy/headache but now i have a bunch of energy. this lead me to believe i was in a "keto" state but i tested it and noticed no color change? any help to a newbie who is a slight bit lost. i know theres a handfull of questions that i have and any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
jp
Sponsored Links