#10   ^
Old Sat, Aug-23-03, 13:48
Registered Member

Plan: Aaisier Zuccarum Plan
Stats: // Female 52
BF:
Progress: 34%

Hi,

Read over it all. Noticed the one thing you changed was to include a Atkins protein shake. I have no idea why, but some people, like myself cannot tolerate many/all of the low carb shakes and products. I had great success my first time on Atkins 3 years ago. Well, back then, was hardly any products out, so I didn't use anything that wasn't found in the fresh foods dept of the grocery. Only thing I ventured into the middle isles for were spices, mayo, dressing, nuts and sweetner. Okay, so I restarted and stopped Atkins many times over last year. Each time I also tried shakes, atkins muffins, protein bars....so on. I not only would set up craving for carbs, but would gain and stand still when I weighed. Oh let's not forget those delite chocy bars, lordy ..those made me wanna eat anything in my sight from the second I finished my first one.
So that's just my experience. This time around, if I don't have to actually prepare it from my own raw, acceptable ingredients, I don't eat it. And its working again like it did 3 years ago.