View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Aug-23-03, 10:19

Plan: Atkins- OWL/Pre-M
Stats: 165/144/140 Female 70 inches (5' 10")
BF:30%/19.28%/19%?
Progress: 84%

Thanks for your responses.
I drink between 125 and 170 oz of water/day.
I take a lot of supplements (always have for years)
I am not eating any more, probably less cheese and cream, than the first two weeks.
One thing I did differently this week is I had Atkins protein shake 2 mornings when I have to run off to early meetings (instead of boiled eggs).
Dont' drink any sodas ... not a soda person.
I am as active in exercising as I have been for months.
I am still at induction levels in regard to foods and carbs. Other than 2 mornings with the shakes and some S/F Jello last night am still eating induction foods and haven't added any new foods.
The only thing that I changed this week is I upped my calories ... more meat and oils.
I've also gained 1/2 inch on my waist since last Sunday.

I kept a very strict food journal before I started my fitday journal and last Sunday finally had time to begin the fitday. Pre-fitday journal my calories were running 700-950 per day. At that level I was never hungry ... actually repulsed by food and only ate because it was time to eat. This last week my stomach is growling within an hour after I eat even if I break my meals up into smaller portions more often through out the day.

First week I lost 5 pounds, second week 4 pounds. I didn't expect to continue to lose at that rate, I even expected to stand still a little. But gaining weight has me a little worried especially since I am still at induction levels.
Again thanks for your responses. I appreciate you taking the time to help.