#6   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 08:20
Registered Member

Plan: Aaisier Zuccarum Plan
Stats: // Female 52
BF:
Progress: 34%

Hi,
I just thought I'd toss in my 2 cents worth. Dr. Atkins gives clear instructions on what and how much you can have in DANDR. He states that you are on a qualitive diet now, NOT a quanative. Which translates to, eat only the foods you're allowed, but eat till satisfied, with the exception of the foods he specified limits on. (cheese no more than 4 oz a day, limit organ meats, limit cream-olives-lemon juice, and you're 2 cups salad 1 cup low carb veggies, etc)
After having done this before and not putting a calorie cap on it, not even THINKING of calories, and following those rules, I now realize why. Someone else mentioned it, but its the neatest thing. You're body will start to regulate its quanity all on its own! That's probably one of the coolest parts. I always have found that I ate more during induction than even later, cos my body started only giving me signals when real hunger was there. I still liked the taste of foods, but wasn't controlled by them.

Also ya know, who really can binge on meat and cheese anyway? It can't be easy I'd guess. lol