View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Aug-22-03, 05:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/132/119 Female 5'2"
BF:48%/a lot/16%
Progress: 88%

Tell me about it! You are talking to the girl that didn't buy underwear for 2 years because "I was gonna lose more weight". I finally broke down and bought some undies last month. I also never buy clothes other than gym stuff, cause it is stretchy/elastic waist, or t-shirts. I used to get my old ones adjusted to fit me, but it has been over a year since I did that too, so I have nothing that fits me.

My mom moved in with me and she has some stuff that is just 1 size too big and really ill-fitting on me (she has a larger butt and smaller waist, so I look like I am wearing a doily), and that is pretty much what I wear. Not to mention, her taste is... ugh. I will never live down the purple plaid pants. Fortunately, I telecommute, so I just need to look ridiculous when I run errands.

And now I have one added bit of stress: I got some dresses and stuff that was large around the boobs, and found myself thinking "I can't take these to the seamstress cause then when I get my boob job, they will no longer fit".