View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Aug-21-03, 15:09

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%
Default August 21 eating

As I posted above, the peach crumble pie did me in. The peaches got ripe way too fast and needed to be used..but they didn't need to be eaten by me. My rough calculation on the large slice (which by the way made me feel bloated) was 83 carbs. When the heat dies down, I'd like to try to make an LC version of this, using ground almonds and butter for the base, fruit with splenda and some kind of small amount of healthy thickener, and for the crumble. ground almonds instead of flour, splenda and butter. It's gotta be way lower than 83 gr carbs

Dinner is on the BBQ. Salad is ready except for the oil and vinegar dressing. The day should round out like this:

Br: chicken leg
L: yogurt with protein powder and blueberries
Sn: Peach crumble pie
D: roast beef slow cooked in a pot on the BBQ, tossed salad greens with red & green peppers and radish, oil & vinegar dressing

Calories: 1573
Protein: 102
Fat: 100
Carbs: 107
Fiber: 7
ECC: 100

Analysis..calories are below my ideal range. Protein is ok. Fat is low, but considering the extra carbage, probably not a bad idea.

Connie, I noticed just now that you started a journal today. Good for you!!! It really does help to keep a person on track. I expect it would be better if we posted our meals in our journals and posted other stuff in here?