View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-20-03, 19:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 130/126/120 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress:
Post I Was A Beleiver Till??

i started atkins about 6 years ago and i got down to my lowest weight since high school at the weight of 119. Stayed on it for 6 months straight. I have been on and off it now for about 4 years and every time i go on it i cant loose. The first few times i lost quicky but seems like since i picked up the low carb diet routine just out of habit i can no longer lose at all. I blame it on wine yet i only drink on weekends little during the week and of course i have decreased by carb intake drastically daily to barely anything. I was to the point i had no energy to exercise. i was an avid workout person. Now guess what im to the point where im only eating just the protein 6 days a week and the 7th day i pig out on carbs. This means only eating once a day at dinner time and exercising minimal after getting home from work. I know this doesnt sound right, but i am on anti-depressants but the diet didnt work before i was on it after several attempts. So i think my body at this point is just accustom to the no carb thing. So you tell me does this mess things up after several attempts on just a low carb diet????? Ill let you now my outcome after i get on the scale. im a low weight junky and have not been able to lose since probably last winter if that. Im hoping my once a day eating works. I know it sounds terrible but im desperate. Living to long with flab. For now im trying to firm up which im good at. Thats alot easier than trying to lift weight on low carbs it just doesnt work! Help!
Sponsored Links