Thread: Cheats?
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Aug-20-03, 04:02

Plan: Atkins/Duodenal Switch
Stats: 344/165/148 Female 65"  (inches) 5'5"
BF:falllingfast
Progress: 91%

every turn I take there is something in front of me... My husband and 2 little kids eat all the bad stuff (I am going to be cutting out sugar from my kids soon..once I am more established in my weight loss...lol) I come down to a plate of french fries with ketchup and my husband wants to order a pizza.... I am a pretzel addict from age 5...lol there is ice cream in my freezer! chicken nuggets... you get the picture...

However...my body feels GOOD for the first time in years from 5 days of LC and NO sugar. Each day that passes it's easier to walk past these things and not eye them longingly... I ALWAYS eat before preparing my kids meals...that helps a lot!

The other thing, mentioned above, there are so many truly inspiring recipes on this site! I honestly though that me doing this [atkins] as a WOL was a long shot but after browsing the recipes and ideas it seems like it will be EASY! I hope that it really is..lol sometimes you just dont have the right foods in your house..but I am going to talk to my husband about this!

If there's anything you can do to NOT cheat..do it! 50 pounds gone and you'll see it was so worth it!