View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-03, 21:57
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I have 2 little ones too. A 3 year old and a 7 month old. What I do to workout is sneak out before everyone is awake and my SO can watch them, or I sneak off on my lunch break or before they get out of daycare

The body fat scales are not completely accurate, but they can be a good average kind of thing. I find they do extreamly well on the weight part though.

One example I checked my weight and body fat. I then went and watched a movie while laying down, drinking my water and eatingnothing. When I rechecked my BF% a hour and half later I was down 1 pound and up 2% bodyfat. As long as I see a gradual decrease in the numbers though I know some swings are normal. Salt intake can also play a part as I can go up 5% some times and I know the culperate is higher sodium for that day. I think the fact water replaces fat in the cells before they completely empty effects it too.

Check out the Body for Life section. It has specific workouts. You can also try the 8 week program (It's by beach body, but I can't remember the name) where it sets up a specific schedule for you to follow alternating cardio and weight days.

I don't really want to look like Chyna either. Some of those more recent wrestlers (I don't watch anymore so no clue on thier names) though I wouldn't mind. They are muscular, but long and sleak, that is the look I want more then bulk. I think after 2 c-sections I will have to accept my pooch though and learn to live with it One thing I do respect Chyna for though, when she got implants she came out on television and announced it, showing off. She didn't try the "Magic growth overnight" trick so many stars do.