View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-03, 14:57
90 Days at a Time

Plan: Glycemic Load
Stats: 426/405.2/326 Male 74 in.
BF:
Progress: 21%

Perhaps the best way to save anyone is to just be an example? Could work.
Where I work I am, without question the largest person by far. BUT there are others who could stand to lose a couple dozen pounds. I am not being judgemental...just setting the stage for the words that follow.
Well, the more I followed Atkins and continued eating great (and I do eat great!) and the more weight that fell off and the better my health became and my mobility returned...well...
Long story only slightly longer...at my work I know of 4 people now LCing. And doing it right. Maybe in part due to my success to date.

Hard for those dieting to sit eating rabbit food while I enjoy a couple of nice smoked pork chops and a big bowl of collards, some Atkins cornbread. Or perhaps a nice big serving of Italian sausage cooked with tomatoes? Or my favorite breakfast of Mock danish and fresh strawberries! I eat well. I lose weight. I do not feel deprived.

Oh, and they are all ALSO losing weight and very happy with the results. And people in their circle begin the dance. This just might catch on!
(wink)