Thread: New To the TDC
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-03, 12:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 305/260/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 36%

Thanks so much for the welcome Patty and Jessica!!

Jessica, how are old are your little ones?

I haven't seen below 200 in many moons. It was such an accomplishment when I was a teenager and got down to 130 --- my doctor recommended that I up my weight a little because that weight did not look good on me, I looked sickly. 160 was ideal for me and I was very happy then with the way I looked and the way clothes fit (and suddenly I had become a guy magnet! ) . I can't believe that I let things go as bad as I did over the years. Grrrrr!

But I'm looking foward to the results of this journey. I know I'm only 3 days in, but so far I've been iron clad and have had no thought of temptation. Of course my well meaning 3 year old is helping in that department too --- I explained to my girls that I was on a diet and why, in simple terms that my 3 year old would understand. Apparently that was a mistake because now my 3 year old says "mommy's on a diet so she won't be fat anymore!" anytime I'm in the kitchen looking for something to eat! But I have to admit, that definitely helps to stay on the straight and narrow!