#1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-03, 09:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 305/260/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 36%
Default New To the TDC

Hello,

My name is Jaya and I am 29 years old, and am a wife and a mother of 2 daughters (ages 6 and 3).

I've always had weight problems since childhood. When I was a teen I lost 100 pound on Nutrasystem, but the weight started coming back around the same time I was diagnosed with PCOS. A few years later I was also diagnosed with LOCAH and Hypothryoid, and I know these disorders and their meds have not helped matters.

Today is my third day on the Atkin's diet and so far, so good! I have done the Atkin's diet in the past, but unfortunately after losing 50 pounds I went back to my old habits and ways. Back then I was not a big meat eater, so the diet was very tough for me. But I guess my tastes have changed and I have found a new love for red meat, so I know that Atkin's will be much easier this time!

I currently am weighing in at 289 and ideally would like to get down to 180. My ideal weight is around 160 (I was a size 6 when I weighed 160) but for some reason 180 looks more like a nice round attainable number to me and when I get there, I'll more then likely work to get the rest of the way down.

I look foward to getting to know everyone and sharing the weight loss journey with you! I know this is going to be a long trip, but I'm looking foward to the outcome and I know this time I have the strength and willpower to see it through!

Sincerely,
Jaya
Sponsored Links