View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Aug-19-03, 07:37

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 220/160.4/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 99%
Talking Good morning Lil ....

Boy -- what a difference one day can make .. I'm so happy that you have decided to stick around for awhile ..

You may want to set yourself up a journal .. this is a solid location for people (such as me -- until you kick me out) to stop by and visit on a regular basis ..

I was actually going to come in this morning, because no matter if a person has a handicap or is 100% healthy .. there is ALWAYS SOME kind of exercise that can be done .. but you have to put out the effort .. and it sounds like you've taken step one .. that's wonderful .....

Plus I'm super proud of you that you stopped eating when you were comfortably full .. that's one thing after about 2 1/2 years .. that I'm STILL stuggling with .. If you can lick that step .. you'll do wonderfully !!!

For awhile .. until your new way of life becomes regular routine, you're going to feel that your life is "food focused" .. but eventually it becomes second nature .. and second nature to stay away from sugar laden foods, and carb laden foods ..

Stay around here .. and if and when the urges arise .. come in here (in your journal) and post your feelings, cravings .. and get it out of your system like that ... instead of ingesting the carbs .. "Get thee behind me Satan" .. I've been finding myself saying that alot these last few weeks ..

Anyway .. I'm glad to read that you have relaxed alittle bit .. it shows in your writing this morning ... take one day at a time .. and this too you can conquer!!!!!!

Talk again ... and just remember -- we're all in the same boat .. and can 100% understand .. you're so close to me 2 1/2 years ago, it's scarey ...

(ps .. and yes -- enjoy the little successes !!! and this will become much more fun!!!! )