View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-18-03, 22:20

Plan: atkins/generic LC
Stats: 222/216.7/155 Female 5 foot 10 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%
Talking Started Induction today-another Newbie!

HI everyone!
I just started today-I already have the headache/ill feeling after just a few hours LOL...I must be REALLY sugar addicted to feel so bad so quickly!!!

I could bitter or crabby about the headache-but I see it as a SERIOUS sign that my body desparately needs to do this, and that I am doing the right thing! I'll get over it in a few days, thats my mantra!

I went thru a severe depression 5 years ago, and in the process gained 60+lbs in 7 months...I don't want them anymore, tried to "lose" them, now I am in the mind set of "giving them up"... No body likes "losing" things... but we don't mind giving things away! So thats my mindset.

I put it off forever because I don't like meat, and eat mainly vegetarian with the occasional chicken thrown in for added protein. When I had a few people around me do Atkins and lose weight, I thought I'd look into it again...I was SO suprised to find so many vegetarian/egg/chicken dishes that I decided theres NO reason not to start NOW! So I went out, got the book, read it this weekend and here I am.

so NIce to meet you all!!!

Barbe
Sponsored Links