View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Aug-18-03, 05:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/127.2/123 Female 5'1&1/2"
BF:
Progress: 92%
Smile

Hi there. I live in Gill, Mass. Very small town on northwest corner of the state. Are you in that section by any chance? Gill is near Greenfield, a bigger town on RT. 91, that you can find on a map.Since you are on induction you will not be eating Atkins candy bars, but I buy those at WalMart. The health food store in Greenfield has the "Bobs Red Mill" flaxseed meal that I use for breakfast. Do you have a health food store in your area? I eat lots of salads with meat of fish so I really do not buy too many extra low carb products. That is usually what I eat when I eat out too. I just ask for no rolls or potatoes or rice or croutons, so I have entree and salad and sometimes they will replace the starch with an extra vegtable for you. (If so they get a bigger tip...teehee!)
I feel really good eating this way and have been able to do away with my high blood pressure RX.
Why don't you start a journal so I can find your posts easily? If you do tell me on this thread. I have subscribed to this thread so if you post here I will know. Good luck Low Carbing! It will turn your life around to better health, even if you are feeling good already.