View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Aug-17-03, 01:30

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

I agree with the others and you. It seems as though you are avoiding food which is keeping you hungry. Are you still on induction? Try adding a small amount of strawberries and whipped cream or low carb bread with butter. Instead of having eggs over lightly eat them scrambled with cheese and asparagus ( I hope you like asparagus ) or broccoli. Have a half slice of low carb toast with butter. Make sure that you are comfortably satisfied. I ( this is my opinion ) think that You should see if it is possible to go longer than 2 hours without food. I have a keto granola that is very high in protein and eventhough it is cereal, I can go for 3-4 hours without a meal. But I eat it with cream and strawberries or raspberries. Also, I space my carbohydrates evenly ( 7-10 grams per meal ) throughout the day to keep from have a spike in insulin. The idea is to keep my insulin stable. I eat 3 meals a day and I snack on macadamia nuts, low carb toast with cream cheese and LC jam is da bomb. I have a whopper of an appetite and I am learning to control it which gets easier every month.

Black57

Finally 141 lbs.!!!