View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Aug-16-03, 12:13

Plan: Atkins (DANDR)
Stats: 250/140/140 Female 5' 7
BF:?/28%/?
Progress: 100%

Hi Froufie, congrats on the weight you have already lost and good luck on controlling the binge eatting feelings. I sometimes have a similar problem, especially if it is the wrong time of the month or severe stress. Two main things help me get through. I eat a lot of pure plain foods - sit down and eat an entire bag of frest baby spinach with some ranch dressing and a grilled chicken breast with some parmesean cheese grated on it. Second is to go take a long walk. Unless I mug someone walking with groceries, I can't be eatting then! Fitday does a great job, but I like to add up my carbs myself. I find that sometimes they go lower than Atkins carb counter and don't always round up. For me, even in OWL, I have to stay around 20 carbs which is why I stick to leafy greens for my veggies and go easy on the prepared meats - bacon & pepperoni. Steak, chicken, shrimp etc. do better for me - they fill me up for longer and I don't have to worry about nitrates and hidden carbs. Good luck. You CAN do it!
Marie