#4   ^
Old Sat, Aug-16-03, 03:26
Renaissance Man

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 298/197.5/185 Male 66 inches
BF:26.08
Progress: 89%
Default cheating-lost weight

it has taken since mid-April to lose the weight I have lost. I have had two or three episodes of stalling or reaching plateau's.
I continue to use Aspartane which may account for part of it but I am not about to ruin my life completely by giving up Crystal Light powder and the liquid is waaay too expensive for me, what with all the steak and hamburg and protein I buy these days.
Since I continued to lose slowly, I haven't worried about the Aspartane and don't plan on doing so now even if I don't lose a pound for two more weeks.
I tried drinking all of the water, and just what I wanted, and neither seemed to make any appreciable difference.
Since I feel fine and continue to walk and do my exercises at the gym twice each day, I just said to heck with it and have plunged stubbornly along.
FitDay really helps though I've found it has been easier to "customize" a lot of things like the broccoli and Romaine and zucchini etc. so that the measurement I input has the fibre carbs deducted to start with.