View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-03, 20:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/125/120 Female 5' 2 1/2
BF:
Progress: 83%
Default Russell Stover's SF Toffee Bars

Well, after about 10 weeks of this WOE and very very little cheating, I think I've found my weakness. I have stayed away from all things Russell Stover (including their sugar free line of candy) -- UNTIL YESTERDAY! I discovered the sugar free toffee bars (2 squares in each package for a total of 0.4 net carbs per package) and had to try them. They were calling to me. Well, let me just tell you. They taste EXACTLY like Heath Bars!!!! They are so good! I ate three packages yesterday and three packages today. Oh, what am I going to do? The worst part is that I've been in sort of a stall, going up and down with the same 3-4 pounds for a few weeks now, and I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I allow myself some Atkins Advantage and/or Endulge Bars pretty regularly. And now this, too! TOFFEE AND CHOCOLATE!! Wish me luck getting off of these sweet things and back to the veggies! And if you are a toffee lover like me, I would highly recommend NOT trying the Russell Stover's SF toffee bars unless your body does not react to sugar alcohols at all! They are just too good, and so low in carbs it is hard to say NO!
Sponsored Links