#1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-03, 12:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/298/155 Male 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default 4th week more temptations and more hunger

The past 2 days have been really tough for me.

I have never experienced any real temptations on this plan and if I did I was able to nip it in the bud eating a low carb toffee bar net .4 carbs for the entire package.

But one thing I've noticed this week and as I said the last 2 days is I'm really jonesing for some ice cream.

I've also been hungrier than usual.
breakfast
3 thin slices of roast beef rolled up around 3 slices of mozzarella cheese *total cheese was a bit over 1oz*

Lunch:
10 black olives
chicken salad w/ 5 oz of chicken canned, 2 tablespoons of mayo.
1 cup of salad mixture *tomatoes, and mushrooms included)
1 tablespoon of blue cheese dressing
1 table spoon of olive oil

Dinner:
BLT 2 Lettuce leafs romaine lettuce
3 tablespoons of mayo
6 slices of bacon
tomato and mushrooms *total for day was 1/2 cup of each*

2 snacks throughout the day:
early snack:1Hebrew national all beef dogs w/ mustard.
late snack *only because I worked until 3 in the am*
another hebrew national dog.

Dessert:
1 Russel Stover Toffee Bar for dessert

100+oz of water. Combination of bottled waters, and flavored 0 carb 0 cal waters.

Now I'm in Ketosis all the time. Have been from day 1. My colors are either the very dark purple, or the one just below it.

My weight loss is avg. I was bouncing from 305-308 but now am definitely 305 daily.

I do notice inches lost especially in profile pics.

But the thing is I'm just hungry all the dang time.

I usually excercise just about every day, have only excercised once this week, but me and my family have 3 straight days of swimming planned starting this afternoon.

It looks like I'm eating plenty, but I'm thinking of just splitting it all up into more meals throughout the day.

For instance I am trying this today. Instead of A normal breakfast would be 3 eggs and 4 slices of bacon, today I had only 2 eggs and 2 slices of bacon.

If I get hungry in a couple of hours I figured I could eat another 1-2 slices of bacon and so on.

I think part of my problem is I'm still working off some of the old habits of not eating at set times and finally eating when I'm really hungry and eating more than I need to at 1 sitting.

What other tips would you guys have to stave off the hunger pangs?
Sponsored Links