View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Aug-15-03, 11:36

Plan: atkins
Stats: 195/195/135 Female 5'1
BF:Blubber
Progress: 0%

Well, as someone who has fallen off and gotten back on many a time, I can try and help ya out! There is still lots I dont know, but I can try to help just from my personal experience

1. CARB CLEANSE!! try to throw out or give away alll of your tempting high carb stuff in yer house! If you live with other people, try to hide tempting stuff high up so you cannot reach it, or have yer family or roomies hide it where you dont know......Believe there is nothing worse then brownie mix, fresh bread, or pasta staring you in the face...

2. PREPARE! Many ppl have recommended picking a good day for you, and cooking a ton of meals.On sunday I try to cook like 8 burgers, pork chops, different kinda of chicken, etc......then freezing it and popping it in the microwave when I need a quick meal! It sucks to sit and cook all of it at once, but beleive me it pays off! Also, if your not big into cooking like me, I like to keep lots of coldcuts, string cheese, pickles, cucumbers, bagged romaine, celery and stuff to make a quick meal. Also hot dogs are super quick for LC meals! Of course tuna and egg salad is right up there with quick too......Just gotta hide it from the others or put yer name on it =p lol.......... I have also made some pretty tasty low carb meals latley, so if you want to private msg me, I can give ya some recipies I like

If your on the go alot, I would recommend keeping a carbolite or atkins bar in your purse for a quick fix! Remember if you cheat once, you'll cheat again! SO not cheating! Its soooo hard I know, butjust knowing that one cheat can screw up the whole system is a good way to keep on track........I am tempted everyday, and the first time I tried this, i said oh F*ck it, ill have pizza and this and that and tom'w start over, but that got me nowhere =/

So... Clean out, and prepare, and I know you can do it! This support stuff helps too! I wish you the best and anything I can do let me know!

Keep it up!