View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Aug-09-01, 22:38

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 198/187/120
BF:
Progress:

Thank you so much for the support. I'm dealing with a lot of things right now. Mainly the possibility of getting laid off next week. I think I'll be ok, but things are stressful none-the-less.

Anyway, I wanted to clarify that i wasn't going to reward myself with food. I'm super cautious about what I eat and if it's questionable, I just won't have it. As for the l/c bars, I've been looking for all that stuff and like I said, i don't even eat a whole bar.

Today I weighed in at 183. Then again at 185. I think i'm becoming a slave to my scale and that's just not good. I can't help it though.. any suggestions?

Today, my boyfriend made keto macaroni and cheese with lots of ground beef (he doesn't like the keto pasta) and although I really didn't think I should have it, I had some and let me tell you, I ran an extra 15 minutes because i actually FELT gross. Not because it made me sick, but because I was totally wierded out by how good it was and I think my body was creeped out about it. Strange no?

How is everyone else doing?

vanessa

<-- more of puppy dog face than it is sarcasm.