View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-14-03, 22:18

Plan: Atkins-CKD
Stats: 175/158.9/130 Female 5'2
BF:??/29.6/19
Progress: 36%
Default Hasn't gone as well as planned.....OK so I totally screwed up

*****I posted this elsewhere but since I'm a gluten(sp?) for punishment I might as well tell on myself here to********* :-)

Welll......where do I start....basically I have tried to be on Induction since Monday, but the only day that I followed it completely would be Tuesday , b/c on Monday I had a Coke. and Wednesday was a disaster.

Lets start from the beginning shall we.............................

Tuesday Night

6pm - Get up from my sleep ( I work nights so my days/nights are all screwed up)

-Talked to a friend about going to a Tennis Tourny in Cincy Wednesday Morning.....after work, and come back around 4pm. Which means I could sleep from 5pm-10pm and go to work.

11pm - Off to work we go. Lunch and Water is Packed, all is well

Wednesday Morning

7am - I'm off work and on my way to my first real Tennis Match ever. I'm so excited. But I must stay strong, no cheating ....right. So I have tuna and salad before I go. I also prepare some tuna for when I get home(KEY NOTE).

I'm pretty sure I can't take food to the tourny with me so I pack a carb low atkins shake, endulge bar and string cheese in a mini cooler, and we mustn't forget the water.

11:30am - Get to the tourny, my shake is confiscated (assholes) but I manage to sneak in the other stuff.

12pm-7pm Nothing at all for me to eat that I can see, tons of subway sandwiches and pasta stands to choose from. Instead I'll be good, I have my cheese and my endulge bar and some crystal light lemonade.

9pm - I finally get home, now I'm starving, but I know my tuna is in the fridge waiting for me , right, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
of course not that would be to easy. I open the door and nothing, so now I'm pissed b/c I purposely prepared my tuna so that I could come right home and eat it. So I'm tired and hungry and I have 15 minutes to leave for work, on 0 sleep. So I'm pissed.....f*ck it so I grab a coke, and smoke a cigarette.

Thursday

We won't even discuss what I did on thursday, its none of your business anyway :-) I kid, but it was bad. Funny thing is I was still drinking my water........hahaha I have to laugh to keep my sanity.

So, that was my day, completely screwed up, and I made 100x worse. But Friday is a new day, I won't wait for monday, I'm going to try again. Preperation is sooooo key for me b/c once I'm hungry or tired or irritated, its pretty much over, I don't care at that moment. I'm sure it would be easier if the d*mn coke wasn't in the house, but I can't control that b/c its not my house, I just have to learn to be stronger I guess.

wish me luck!!
Sponsored Links