View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Thu, Aug-14-03, 22:11

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%
Thumbs up Exercised, 3rd Day...yes!!!

Okay this is my second full week of exercising for 3 days... Trust me it was difficult to get myself motivated...but I did it...

I've been researching Michael Thurmond's Six Week Makeover...anybody heard of it... Man the site is interesting...people lose weight quickly....no fats...no sugar..no added salts... It's based on your body type...apparently I am a type A...an endomorph...no kidding lol... Anyway the plan is expensive...too expensive for me to invest... But I am checking out some of the guidelines...reading the posts to find out...reading the recipes...

His theory is that you need to eat 6 meals a day to increase your metabolism... He also customizes the meal to fit your needs...so to speak... Anyway I got a lot of tips off the site which I'm going to try out...

Eating the 6 meals did give me more energy today... He also stresses eating before workinng about and upping your carb serving one portioin before the workout... Thought that might give me more energy for my workout tomorrow....will let you know...

P.S. Cheated today...2 slices of pizza... Oh well back on the wagon tomorrow...

Good Luck All...