#55   ^
Old Thu, Aug-14-03, 16:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/186/167 Male 5'8"
BF:??
Progress: 62%
Default 2-3 week HGH & CLA finding

Okay I'm posting an update
I've been taking CLA 4.5 gram(6x 750mg) daily....
ISS ProminoPlus daily "HGH"
I use carb blocker(Wafers) when I have a cheat night(1-2 weekly but in moderation)
TwinLabs Daily One w/o iron
Chromium Picolinate 200 mcg
CQ10 50mg
Alpa Lipoic Acid 250 mg
Silymarin(Milk Thistle Extract) 150 mg
L-Carnitine 500 mg

34' waist is getting loose(really loose..like fall off me loose) and 32 is no problem I've been wearing them for two weeks.
I weight 180 after work today . I started at 217 or more (I didn't weight at first)
I've lost around 1.5-2in in the waist since I started CLA and HGH 2-3 weeks and 5in. total
So as Of today...37 lbs since 5/15 or 6/1 when I got really serious

On my School nights Mon.- Wed. - Fri. I mixup a Protien shake for Dinner.. I use Optimum 100% Whey Protien only 2 carb and 22g protien per scoop and I use two scoops with a table spoon of crunchy peanut butter and maybe a scoop of low-carb Ice cream for about 50-60g of protien.
The other nights I eat some sort of meat and 1- veggy item
Lunches...I take that .55 cent sandwich meat in the packages and one or two Philly cream individual packages(small 1oz. package like McDonalds ketchup) or 1-2 Hamburger pattys with Hot Sauce on them

I do cheat.... because I fill like a lot of people here is that you need to cheat in moderation so that your body thinks your eating junk again and it speeds up... and then you slam it with your Low carb'ing and you go back to loosing.....
My goal is 170 now

One last thing for you people with thyroid problems....I have none!
Lost it 5 years ago due to cancer..and I take .300 Synthroid...So no excuses!!

Also does anyone have any recommends for supplements I'm missing for sugar controlling and burning fat ???? I'm all ears

******July 28th posting*****
Here is something weird.. the weekend before last I bought a size 32 waist work pants..thinking this will motivate me because before I started I was wearing a tight 34 and a comfortable 38 wiast size(I'm male and when I got home I tried them on and I could button them up but they were very tight...Not wearable Yet...and I've been stalling around 186-187lbs. for a couple weeks so I cut decaf coffee and cheese last thursday-friday and I bought some CLA plus I'm on the ProminoPlus(for over a week) well sunday I hit 184...today 184..and after work 184
and I swear I've lost inches because I'm going to wear those pants tomorrow because the 34's are getting pretty baggy
at 184 thats mkaes a total of 33 lbs since 5/15 !!