Old Thu, Aug-14-03, 08:02
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 147/128.5/120 Female 5'3
BF:29%/28%/20%
Progress: 69%
Default 4th day and hanging in there!

Hiya everybody!

Glad to have found this board, because it seems to help and inspire me when I can talk to others going through the same thing as me.

Well 4th day on the plan and I've already lost a few pounds. But I gotta say that must be from water loss. I don't think I'm in ketosis yet. Still it feels good anyways. Guess I better drink some more water.

The first day was horrible. I think it was the combo of carb and caffeine detoxing that did it to me. And work stress and heat outside could have been factors as well. My job is pretty stressful, but I've found that I can keep from feeling sick or headachy if I keep the stress level around me low. I cheated a bit, because I was worried about my job performance, and ate up to 70g of carbs that day.

Next day I went down to 30g of carbs. Third day on program was able to get to under 20g of carbs, so yay for me. Looks like I'll be able to stick to this!

On another positive note, my nails are growing like crazy and look really healthy. Must be all the vitamins and protein.
Sponsored Links