#2   ^
Old Wed, Aug-13-03, 20:32
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 216/210/195 Male 5'9
BF:
Progress: 29%
Post Wednesday 8/13/03

Got back from WI yesterday. A whole week without a workout or exercise. Well... I did do a few crunches the first day but that was it. I decided to kick myself in the pants now.

I hit the gym today for chest/shoulders/tri's. I started with 20 min of abs and stretching. Then I did benchpress, dips, dumbell flys, dumbell shoulder press, dumbell side lateral raises, shrugs, cable press down and rear dumbell tricep extensions (behind head). I tried to stay off the machines today.

I feel pretty good afterward. Got some groceries from Tom Thumb - steak, pork, bacon, eggs, cheese, salad fixins and lots of H2O! I'm gunna chaw some steak tonight!

I figure with all that goofin off last week, I need to get back on induction for a while. I'm going to try to lose the fat and tone up. I'm focusing on heavy weights to add size but I'll go light every other week to mix it up.

I plan on riding the bike this weekend if weather permits. I could stand a few laps around the lake or on a new off road trail. Maybe www.dorba.org will have something for me?