View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-13-03, 19:48

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 151/148/125 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Things that annoy you about non-LC people

Haha NON-LC people, we are such an elite group Hehe.
I have never forced my WOL on anybody, or even brought the subject up myself. If someone asks I will gladly share my experience. My friends and some of the family (theyre kids so who can blame them?) will turn their noses up at the things I eat without even trying them. The weirder things I mean..tofu mac & cheese for example...I tricked my younger siblings into having some and they LIKED it. Had they known what it was they wouldnt have tried. Of course theyre kids so I guess thats normal. My friends knew right away and wouldnt touch it. My older extended family who is over here quite a bit for meals will actually RUIN my meal by talking about it as we all eat. *You mean you can have bacon and pork rinds but you cant have potatoes?* Yes actually!! And it tastes good! And Ive lost weight! So shut your hole!! My immediate family doesnt say much, Ive even got my mom trying things. Of course nobody in my family is overweight at all, and neither are my friends, but trying a new food isnt gonna kill ya! Before I started this WOL I would have NEVER eaten cauliflower, or blueberries, or turned ricotta cheese into a dessert. I love the things I eat so get off my back! Thank you soo much for letting me vent
Sponsored Links